“Real Estate Freelance Copywriter – Swindon, Wiltshire”
In business, written communication must flow as naturally as possible. And must reflect the tone of voice the particular business would like to project – the business personality if you like.
This comes easy when what’s written is honest, and reflects the wants of the clients.
Key words? Listen. Honest content. And, let it flow. This is a sure way to reap the good harvest.
As a Copywriter I know how to bring home that desired return on investment, I knoow how to say more in a few words – which is important.
So, would you like to have…
- …more clients/customers?
- More phone calls?
- More cash therefore?
- Stronger and wider online presence?
- Brilliant candidate for the job you have?
- Impressive support for your charity?
- News coverage for your company/business?
Well, my specialised copywriting services have the answer for you.
- Life is good
Recent Blog Posts
- The Importance of Copywriting ~ V. Inspire Trust
- In Business it’s Wise to Leave the Lowest Bidder Alone
- How to Become a Serious Entrepreneur – A Lesson From Sir Richard Branson
- The Importance of Copywriting ~ IV. Keep It Short and Simple
- The Importance of Copywriting ~ III. Be Easily Found by Search Engines
- The Importance of Copywriting ~ II. Say it Better
- The Importance of Copywriting ~ I. Creating Customer Loyalty
- The Secrets of Advertising that Business People Should Know
- Client/Customer/Consumer = Your Lover
- Twitter: The Future of Copywriting is in your hands